Today, we are very pleased to announce the LUX Score Browser release v1.0.1, which provides a measure of homology between lipidomes. This release includes different features, e.g., easy installation, improvement in the logic of output structure, tutorials, installation guide, Windows and Linux support.
Feb 19th, 2018
Download LUX Score Browser v.1.0.1
New in this release
- A user-friendly graphical interface
- Error Modeling
- Improvement of computation time
Our project webpage offers you the possibility to stay in touch with the current state of the LIFS project, recent publications and many other interesting links are supported online.
Contact and Help Desk
For support and information please contact:
LUX score related publications
- Dominik Schwudke, Andrej Shevchenko, Nils Hoffmann and Robert Ahrends,Lipidomics Informatics for Life-Science,Journal of Biotechnology, J Biotechnol. 261:131-136, 2017.
- Lars F. Eggers, Julia Müller , Chakravarthy Marella, Verena Scholz, Henrik Watz, Christian Kugler, Klaus F. Rabe, Torsten Goldmann & Dominik Schwudke,Lipidomes of lung cancer and tumour-free lung tissues reveal distinct molecular signatures for cancer differentiation, age, inflammation, and pulmonary emphysema,Scientific Reports, Sci Rep. 7(1):11087, 2017.
- Chakravarthy Marella, Andrew E. Torda and Dominik Schwudke,The LUX score: a metric for lipidome homology,PLoS computational biology, PLoS Comput Biol. 11(9):e1004511, 2015.
Bioanalytical Chemistry - Research Center Borstel
Dr. Domink Schwudke - Research group leader
Dr. Fadi Al Machot - Data mining, machine learning and developer